It’s important for auto repair and specialty shops to invest in low-cost marketing ideas aimed at past and present customers. Marketing ideas that can increase your referral business through word of mouth are, in fact, the best ones to rely on. If you need some marketing ideas and a car mechanic merchant account to grow your auto repair business successfully, just read below.
Car Mechanic Merchant Account and Marketing Ideas
268.8 million passenger cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, and other vehicles were registered in the US by the end of 2016.
Are you looking for nice marketing ideas for your auto repair business? In fact, the majority of auto repair shops spend most of their time on running their business and servicing customers. So, they usually lack time to come with helpful marketing ideas, which are extremely important, especially these days.
Here’re it should be mentioned that working with a reliable and secure merchant services provider is another highly important point to never overlook. So, if you need affordable and secure business funding or a car mechanic merchant account, turn to a reputable merchant account provider in the field.
Here’re marketing ideas for auto repair shops that can increase their word-of-mouth referrals:
- Send email newsletters to stay in front of your customers. Just sending email newsletters that simply give monthly discounts or specials isn’t enough: send emails that‘re entertaining to your audience.
- Don’t forget to thank your customers. Make sure your current customers tell their friends about you. Focus on making their experience with you unforgettable so that they can feel comfortable to recommend you to their personal networks.
- Having a business presence online is too important these days. Share photos and videos concerning your business.
- Asking your customers for feedback is another highly important point to focus on. No matter, you get positive or negative feedback, it can only help your business.
- Make sure your customers know that you’d greatly appreciate a referral. Have a business card with you to give them. Beyond that, have your customers’ contact information.
- Get involved in the local community. This way, you can get your name and face out there. Not each and every person will need your services today, but they’ll need it tomorrow or two days later. So, do your best to appear in their context once they’re looking for auto repair services.
Regardless of whether you’re running a business associated with auto parts, dealership or repair shop, being involved in the local automotive community is quite important. Consider hosting car club meetings or a monthly event like “Cars & Coffee.” This is a perfect way to get the main automotive influencers in the community to come to build a relationship with your brand.
- Lots of local businesses with waiting areas are designed with places where other local businesses can place their business cards. So, this is a fine opportunity you can use to spread the word about your business.
Auto repair shops can increase their word-of-mouth business following some helpful … READ MORE ...
Our cars can be everything to us that’s why we go to great lengths to be comfortable in them. Why shouldn’t we? We spent a good amount of time in them on a daily basis. That’s why if you are looking for new seat covers, you should really consider the fabric itself. Picking the right one can give you comfort on that road trip or when riding way across town. Here are some things to consider when picking your next seat cover and what fabric to consider.
Many people are not familiar with Neoprene fabric and get them confused with others. The fabric is like a scuba diver’s wetsuit. It gives the driver good comfort and lots of protection. You will find that it is very snug on your seat and doesn’t have the tendency to fade in direct sunlight. It is UV resistant and a popular choice for drivers. Neoprene is specifically for car usage. It is waterproof and fights strong against water getting on to the material. You won’t have to worry about spilling your drink and the liquid soaking to your actual seat with Neoprene fabric. There are many neoprene seat covers you can buy in your local area.
Seat Cover Protection
Our biggest concern when we do purchase car seat covers is wondering if they actually work. No one wants to buy a seat cover and it does nothing for the seats we are trying to cover. Protection should be high on your list as that’s the reason to buy seat covers in the first place. Protection materials within the seat cover is important. If it doesn’t have any kind of protection to it, then you might be buying a blanket to cover your seat. Take the time to read about a seat cover’s materials and learn what it’s made out of. Every seat cover should show some percentage amount of the protection level.
Seat Cover Comfort
Comfort should also be high on your list as well. It can be extremely damaging to our backs as we drive on old seats that have lost their cushion. When picking a seat cover make sure you get one that has the right comfort level. The types of material could include sheepskin, leather or even foam. If you go for the high-end comfort seat covers, you will probably have to take care of them more. It makes no sense to spend a lot of money when you don’t take the time to maintain the comfort. There are some middle level seat covers that support your back but can wear down over time. Many people have opted to buy imitation leather seat covers. Leather seat covers most often will have a different name.
Whichever seat cover you decide to buy, it’s always helps to get one that protects, gives you the best comfort and doesn’t break your wallet. Seat covers bring attraction to our automobiles as well. They help with keeping our old seats stay clean and … READ MORE ...