Increase Word of Mouth & Get a Car Mechanic Merchant Account
It’s important for auto repair and specialty shops to invest in low-cost marketing ideas aimed at past and present customers. Marketing ideas that can increase your referral business through word of mouth are, in fact, the best ones to rely on. If you need some marketing ideas and a car mechanic merchant account to grow your auto repair business successfully, just read below.
Car Mechanic Merchant Account and Marketing Ideas
268.8 million passenger cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, and other vehicles were registered in the US by the end of 2016.
Are you looking for nice marketing ideas for your auto repair business? In fact, the majority of auto repair shops spend most of their time on running their business and servicing customers. So, they usually lack time to come with helpful marketing ideas, which are extremely important, especially these days.
Here’re it should be mentioned that working with a reliable and secure merchant services provider is another highly important point to never overlook. So, if you need affordable and secure business funding or a car mechanic merchant account, turn to a reputable merchant account provider in the field.
Here’re marketing ideas for auto repair shops that can increase their word-of-mouth referrals:
- Send email newsletters to stay in front of your customers. Just sending email newsletters that simply give monthly discounts or specials isn’t enough: send emails that‘re entertaining to your audience.
- Don’t forget to thank your customers. Make sure your current customers tell their friends about you. Focus on making their experience with you unforgettable so that they can feel comfortable to recommend you to their personal networks.
- Having a business presence online is too important these days. Share photos and videos concerning your business.
- Asking your customers for feedback is another highly important point to focus on. No matter, you get positive or negative feedback, it can only help your business.
- Make sure your customers know that you’d greatly appreciate a referral. Have a business card with you to give them. Beyond that, have your customers’ contact information.
- Get involved in the local community. This way, you can get your name and face out there. Not each and every person will need your services today, but they’ll need it tomorrow or two days later. So, do your best to appear in their context once they’re looking for auto repair services.
Regardless of whether you’re running a business associated with auto parts, dealership or repair shop, being involved in the local automotive community is quite important. Consider hosting car club meetings or a monthly event like “Cars & Coffee.” This is a perfect way to get the main automotive influencers in the community to come to build a relationship with your brand.
- Lots of local businesses with waiting areas are designed with places where other local businesses can place their business cards. So, this is a fine opportunity you can use to spread the word about your business.
Auto repair shops can increase their word-of-mouth business following some helpful marketing ideas. By focusing your marketing efforts on your current customer base, you can reach success more easily.
Author Bio: As the FAM account executive, Michael Hollis has funded millions by using business funding (car mechanic merchant account) solutions. His experience and extensive knowledge of the industry has made him a finance expert at First American Merchant.